I live with a crazy rate of our crazy time. It’s amazing how much i must to have time for such a short day. Besides, my children, thank God, have an energy medium-sized nuclear power plants, and I have to be as energic as they. I think I wouldn’t have coped without the additional “Battery.” I share a secret. I never miss breakfast. Breakfast is usually oatmeal. And, frankly, not so much because of its valuable qualities, how much of a sloth! My youngest son loves oatmeal! Well, not cooking two different breakfast!
In oatmeal, I add a teaspoon of brewer’s yeast. The result – my eyes are opened, and after 5 minutes I feel a surge of strength and desire to move. After breakfast I eat a one teaspoon of chia seeds. It gives me energy throughout the day.
Brewer’s yeast is often used as a source of B-complex vitamins, protein, chromium, and selenium. The B-complex vitamins in brewer’s yeast include B1 (thiamine), B2 (riboflavin), B3 (niacin), B5 (pantothenic acid), B6 (pyridoxine), B9 (folic acid), and H or B7 (biotin). These vitamins help break down carbohydrates, fats, and proteins, which provide the body with energy. They also support the nervous system, help maintain the muscles used for digestion, and keep skin, hair, eyes, mouth, and liver healthy.
Brewer’s yeast does not contain vitamin B12, an essential vitamin found in meat and dairy products. Vegetarians sometimes take brewer’s yeast mistakenly believing that it provides B12, which can be lacking in their diet.
Acceptance of brewer’s yeast causes to the energy peak within 5-10 minutes
Because brewer’s yeast is a rich source of chromium, scientists think it may help treat high blood sugar.
A few studies suggest that brewer’s yeast may help lower LDL (“bad”) cholesterol levels in the blood and raise HDL (“good”) cholesterol levels. Researchers aren’t sure whether that is due to the chromium in brewer’s yeast or another substance, and not all studies have found positive results.
However, brewer’s yeast is also used as a protein supplement and energy booster, so it may help maintain a healthy weight.
At least one study has found that brewer’s yeast may improve acne. Another linked it to a reduced risk of a second skin cancer. And one large, preliminary study found that taking a specific kind brewer’ s yeast product (EpiCor) may help prevent colds and flu.
– In 100 grams of Chia seed contains 19 grams of omega-3. To get the same amount of omega-3 you need to eat about 1.75 Pound Salmon. (But, continue to eat salmon! It contains other important types of Omega-3);
– In 100 grams of Chia seed contains 20 grams of high-grade vegetable protein. You can eat a whole package of soy and still do not get so full of protein, because in the Chia seed contains all essential amino acids, relevant to the human body;
– In 100 grams of Chia seed 39 g fiber. To get the same amount of fiber you need to eat 5.5 cups of bran;
– In 100 grams of Chia Seed 523 mg of calcium. To get the same amount you should drink 2 cups of milk. In contrast to the Chia seed, milk contain lactose, which causes many allergic reactions;
– In 100 grams of Chia Seed 326 mg of magnesium, the amount equivalent to 3 Pound Broccoli;
– Plus more than 24 different nutrients, vitamins and minerals, including potassium (596 mg), zinc (5.74 mg), and more.